Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 10:29:21 +0100
George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM, George Dunlap
> <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > * PVH mode, domU (w/ Linux)
> >   owner: mukesh@oracle
> >   status: ?
> >
> > * PVH mode, dom0 (w/ Linux)
> >   owner: mukesh@oracle
> >   status: ?
>
> Mukesh, have the xen-side patches been posted yet?  Any ETA on those?
>
> Thanks,
>  -George

I had posted an informal patch few months ago. My xen tree is somewhat
old now. So, as soon as I am done with linux patches, I'll refresh my
xen tree, (I'm sure there'll be some debugging) test it out, and submit
the patch ASAP.

thanks,
Mukesh