Re: [Xen-devel] How to get the checkpoint size in remus code?

I thought remus used xc_domain_save. Is this function used from live migration?

Futhermore I have two doubts if really Remus takes the last iteration of live migration
  1. What's the function?
  2. And how to get de I/O disk size on each period?
Thanks