Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0.4, kernel 3.5.0 HVM crash and kernel BUG

Hi,

Yes, of course. I disabled these options:

Processor type and features:
[*] Numa Memory Allocation and Scheduler Support
[*] ACPI NUMA detection

Power management and ACPI options  --->
ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) Support
-*-   NUMA support

Any Ideas howto debug the VNC problem any further?

- Valtteri

2012/10/3 Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 12:21:47PM +0300, Valtteri Kiviniemi wrote:
>    Hi,
>
>    I disabled NUMA and upgraded to Xen 4.2.0. Windows domU starts now fine
>    and I cant anymore reproduce the hotplug problems. VNC output is still
>    just black screen and it actually crashes the the whole VNC client when
>    after a few seconds. RealVNC just shuts itself down and tightvnc crashes.

Valtteri: Can you actually paste the names of the .config options you disabled
and got the dom0 kernel working without crashes?

Maybe Konrad can comment if the current upstream dom0 kernel is supposed to work
with NUMA support enabled / compiled in?

-- Pasi