[Xen-devel] Help Needed from Xen Developers: Nasty Yellow Triangle with Exclamation Mark and Error Code 43 in Device Manager in Windows 8 HVM domU

Dear Xen developers,

I have been able to get 100% success in Xen VGA Passthrough with Frank Lyon's NVIDIA Quadro 6000 (there is NO nasty yellow triangle with exclamation mark and error code 43 in device manager in Windows 8 HVM domU).

But I have not been able to get 100% success (partial success) in Xen VGA Passthrough with my own display cards. I have recently upgraded my display card from NVIDIA Geforce 8400 GS to NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 but there is always the nasty yellow triangle with exclamation mark and error code 43 associated with my display card in device manager in Windows 8 HVM domU.

I have attached troubleshooting logs and configuration files. Please help me to troubleshoot and get rid of the nasty yellow triangle with exclamation mark and error code 43. I am using Xen 4.2-unstable changeset 25099 and Linux kernel 3.5.4 / 3.6.0-rc7.

In both Frank Lyon's and my case, I have followed the installation instructions from my own Xen VGA Passthrough tutorial at

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_VGA_Passthrough_to_Windows_8_with_Xen_4.2-unstable

I was able to get Frank Lyon's Xen VGA Passthrough to work 100% but not mine (partial success) with the same Xen VGA Passthrough tutorial.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore