[Xen-devel] pvusb with kernel 3.4 / 3.6

Hi Nathanael,

Is it possible to use your patch [1] on newer kernels? I've tried to use it but most devices are not usable and some cause kernel crash. Detailed description of an attempt on kernel 3.4 is at [2] and (somewhat less detailed) with 3.6 is at [3]. I'm motivated to make it work, any ideas what can be done to fix this issue? Please tell me if you need any additional info.

I've added xen-devel and Pasi Kärkkäinen into Cc, hope this is ok.

Regards,
Alex

[1] http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-02/msg00571.html
[2] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/qubes-devel/4AKulABh2Jc/3IAf7f8lz2UJ