Re: [Xen-devel] Xen.org automatic Xen test system, de-tentacled

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:42:37 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:43:20 +0000

Good news indeed,
when we are confident that this all works in a few different set-ups, we should create a set of docs pointing to the test system on the wiki. I guess the other bit which in the longer run would be useful, would be a quick guide that describes how to add tests.
Best Regards
Lars