Re: [Xen-devel] XCI Archivation Review (VOTE)

And I just realized that I sent the wrong voting link: it should be
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG9pRTkxbTJkTC1weExuWmVTS0tHdHc6MA#gid=0

Sorry

Lars

On 26/10/2012 11:25, Lars Kurth wrote:
If you do not want to use Google Docs, please reply privately
+1 (for Archivation)
0 (Abstain)
-1 (against archivation)

Lars