[Xen-devel] Upstream QEMU and GPU Passthrough

Hello,

for us GPU Passthrough Customers there is one thing left for total happiness (at least for me): Working Upstream QEMU - simply because it brings a sound device which hast working x64 drivers (intel-hda).

Afaik Upstream QEMU does not yet work with GPU-PCI Passthrough.

I have to admit i haven't tried it, but perhaps Anthony (or others) could clarify what's missing in Upstream QEMU (or xen) to make it work

Thanks!
Greetings
Tobias