Re: [Xen-devel] Xennet half die---netfront TX queue was stopped.

On Wed, 2012-10-31 at 10:16 +0000, Yi, Shunli wrote:
> Ian,
> Thanks for your information.
> And sorry for writing a wrong kernel version by mistake, we are using
> 2.6.18.8,

2.6.18.8 is even more ancient.

>  which was downloaded from Xen.org when got Xen-3.4.2 release.

Well, 3.4.2 is also pretty old too.

In general there is no requirement to use the kernel which is supplied
with a given version of Xen (we don't even supply one any more). So
there is no real reason to stick with the 2.6.18 that happened to come
with 3.4.2.

You should upgrade at least your kernel as I suggested.

Ian.