Re: [Xen-devel] reliable live migration of large and busy guests

On 06/11/12 23:41, Dan Magenheimer wrote:
> [...]

Oh wow - something quite like that.  Thankyou very much.  I will read
the paper in full when I get a free moment, but the abstract looks very
interesting.

>From an idealistic point of view, it might be quite nice to have several
live migrate mechanisms, so the user can choose whether they value
minimum downtime, minimum network utilisation, or maximum safety.

--
Andrew Cooper - Dom0 Kernel Engineer, Citrix XenServer
T: +44 (0)1223 225 900, http://www.citrix.com