Re: [Xen-devel] #599161: Xen debug patch for the "clock shifts by 50 minutes" bug.

On Thu, 2012-11-08 at 13:47 +0000, Philippe.Simonet@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> that's a question for you :

I think Jan was asking for information relating to the system you saw
this on -- or are you working on the same systems as Mauro?

Of course additional information from Mauro would be useful too in order
to help spotting any patterns.