Re: [Xen-devel] Please ack XENMEM_claim_pages hypercall?

On 27/11/12 14:38, Dan Magenheimer wrote:
Now, with that in mind, I still haven't heard any objections
other than insufficient testing (fair, but also very true of
most patches accepted into xen-unstable months before a release);
and "your toolstack should use the 'Citrix paradigm'" (and
I believe I have adequately explained why we cannot).  Are
there other valid objections?

Yes -- the main one being, you have not convinced anyone it's necessary yet. Maybe you should ask someone else to take up this cause -- we seem to have major problems communicating with you.

 -George