Re: [Xen-devel] Enabling NLB is crashing VM's/DRBD

Looks like I have GPLPV 0.10.0.135 packaged in(according to the changelog).  I'm using the Univention signed drivers.

As for that error, you may be on to something.  I'm not sure when those errors came up as there are no time stamps in the output from 'xm dmesg'.  However, I only see those errors on nodA, which is the node with the VM's that crashed.