[Xen-devel] xc_map_foreign_* from DomU?

Is there any way to map memory from one DomU to another?

In our case, we're trying to use XenClient XT, and we've tried setting one domain's target as another, and we've also tried it via a service VM.

It seems as though the DomU kernel is what's blocking us, even if we were to patch the hypervisor in some way.

Is there any better approach?

Thanks!