[Xen-devel] frame table setup for memory hotplug

Yunhong,

in c/s 20617:283a5357d196 you modified init_frametable() to
populate the frame table slightly differently for the hotplug
case. I wonder why you did that, because (apart from the bug
already fixed, and the off-by-one bugs I'm having a fix pending
for) I fear you didn't pay attention to the fact that using
pdx_to_page() on something that doesn't really represent the
PDX for a valid page may return a value not validly usable here.

Do you happen to recall what it was that caused you to do that
adjustment in the first place? If you don't, do you have an
environment where you would be able to test an eventual
change of mine (effectively undoing that part of said c/s)?

Thanks, Jan