Re: [Xen-devel] About ARM branch questions

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012, Josh Zhao wrote:
> Hi, I have a new questions about the ARM-Xen.Â(1) Â Following wiki in
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARMv7_with_Virtualization_Extensions, Âare this
> repos latest?
>
> Â Â Xen: Âhttp://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg
> Â Â Linux Dom0 and DomU: TheÂarm-privcmd-for-3.8Âbranch ofÂ
> git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/linux.gitÂ

Yes, they are.
However we have few outstanding patches, already sent to the list by me
or Ian, but still unapplied.

> (2) ÂIs the ARM PV interfaces for IO same as X86?

I guess you are referring to the Linux PV frontend and backend drivers?
Like netfront/netback and blkfront/blkback? If that is the case, then
yes, we are using exactly the same frontend/backend driver pairs as in
Xen x86.