Re: [Xen-devel] test_bindings can't run

On Sat, 2012-12-15 at 06:36 +0000, åç90Â wrote:
>  Hello everyone
>
>  I compile the file test_bindings.c at xen.../tools/libxen/test and
> get a executable file test_bindings. but when I run it ,using the
> flowing parameters "./test_bindings http://localhost:8006/xmlrpc root
> 123456",it says "Error: 2MESSAGE_METHOD_UNKNOWN
> session.login_with_password".Beacuse we just do some reasearch, we use
> an Open source . We download it from
> http://xen.org/products/downloads.html . I realy don't know what to do
> with it. the truth is that I am not an expert in this area,and my
> English isn't so well.

What is your actual end goal?

The XenAPI stuff in the Xen tree (which includes this libxen) is mostly
dead and unsupported. If you want a useful support XenAPI platform I'd
suggest using the xapi toolstack, either via XCP or the packages in
Debian/Ubuntu.

Unless you have questions specifically about developing Xen itself then
xen-users@ and xen-api@ are more appropriate mailing lists for your
questions.

Ian.