Re: [Xen-devel] Resizing block devices live?

Oops, somehow forgot to cc the list here...

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:06 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"xm help" doesn't show a "block-resize" command, nor does grepping through tools for "resize" turn up anything.

According to the guy who submitted the patch that was accepted into 2.6.36:  "My goal was to not have the end-user do anything other than what was minimally required to  resizing the device on the host side. Once the device is resized on the host side, this capacity change is propagated to the guest without having to invoke any xm command."

So in theory this should already work.

I've asked the guy who submitted the request to test it.

 -George