Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update, 19 Nov

On Mon, 2012-11-19 at 16:29 +0000, George Dunlap wrote:
> It's been a few weeks since I've sent one out, so please send updates!
>
> This information will be mirrored on the Xen 4.3 Roadmap wiki page:
>  http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Roadmap/4.3

Not sure this is the last DevUpdate you sent out... If not, sorry for
that. :-(

> == Not yet complete ==
>
> * PVH mode (w/ Linux)
>   owner: mukesh@oracle
>   status (Linux): 3rd draft patches posted.
>   status (Xen): Patches being cleaned up for submission
>
> * Event channel scalability
>   owner: attilio@citrix
>   status: initial design proposed
>   Increase limit on event channels (currently 1024 for 32-bit guests,
>   4096 for 64-bit guests)
>
> * ARM server port
>   owner: ijc@citrix
>   status: Core hypervisor patches accepted; Linux paches pending
>
> * NUMA scheduler affinity
>   critical
>   owner: dario@citrix
>   status: Patches posted

v2 posted, after major rewrite of some core aspects and full performance
re-evaluation. Review ongoing.

Dario

Dario Faggioli, Ph.D, http://retis.sssup.it/people/faggioli