[Xen-devel] Update Seabios on xen-unstable

I saw good news about qemu-xen on xen-unstable updates to latest stable version (1.3), I already start test it and report bugs found. I saw no seabios updates for now on xen-unstable, there is 1.7.1 upstream version since few months that include all vgabios.
Is possible to update seabios on xen-unstable please?
I have tried it time ago for probably resolution of qxl vga problem without result. It probably needs some particular settings or modification for correct integration in xen about vgabios that I not know of.
Thanks for any reply.