[Xen-devel] [RFC] QEMU: Enabling live-migrate on HVM on qemu-xen device model in 4.2

This is a COMPILE TESTED ONLY RFC for a backport of the qemu elements
of:
  http://marc.info/?l=qemu-devel&m=134920288412400&w=2

This is a companion patchset to the libxl elements I published
here:
  http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=135539631713838&w=4
which in turn are a backport of:
  http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=134944750724252

Stefano: I know you said you were going to have a look at this, but
I thought I'd have a go. It compiles, which is about all I can say
for it.   Feel free to throw away     and redo.

Comments very welcome.