Re: [Xen-devel] Error : libxenlight state driver is not active

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 01:39:58AM +0530, Rohit Damkondwar wrote:
>    Hi all. I recently compiled xen 4.1.3 on Fedora 17(64 bit). The xen entry
>    appears in the grub. Inspite of booting Fedora, with xen hypervisor entry
>    , when I start virt-manager, I get an error
>    " Internal Error : libxenlight state driver is not active "
>
>    Can anyone help me on this?

Are you using xm/xend toolstack? is xend running? if yes, then configure
libvirt to use xm/xend driver.

I wouldn't recommend using xl/libxl (libxenlight) in Xen 4.1.x, it was a tech
preview there,
and it's more mature in Xen 4.2.x+

-- Pasi