Re: [Xen-devel] xen-netback notify DomU to send ARP.

>>> On 08.01.13 at 12:57, jianhai luan <jianhai.luan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    When Xen Dom0's network circumstance changed, DomU
> should be notified in some special condition. For
> example the below circumstance:
>    ping from Guest A to DomU:
>    Guest A --> eth0 - bond0 - xenbr0 --VIF(DOMU)
>                eth1 /
>    when eth0 inactive, and eth1 active.
>    Guest A --> eth0   bond0 - xenbr0 --VIF(DOMU)
>                eth1 /
>    Guest A will don't reach to DomU. After Guest A
>    send ARP request and DomU respond, Guest A will
>    reach DomU. But some more second will be elapsed.
>                eth0   bond0 - xenbr0 --VIF(DOMU)
>    Guest A --> eth1/

Isn't a change to the availability of the bonds supposed to be
transparent to Guest A _and_ DomU? I.e. aren't you trying to fix
an eventual problem here in the wrong place?

> If Xen netback watch the network change, will notify
> DomU by change it own status. So netfront will watch
> netback's change, and DomU send ARP initiative.

Your patch is, at least according to what I see, completely
unusable - line breaks dropped, line order reversed, and
(guessing) some UTF-16/UCS-2 characters inserted at the top.
Please attach patches as plain ASCII.

Jan