[Xen-devel] HVM firmware passthrough - helper library

Attached is a tarball with a helper library for reading host ACPI and SMBIOS
firmware and creating firmware files that can be used with the HVM firmware
passthrough patches I submitted. I used it in my testing of the patches and
planned to use it later when we moved to a new Xen version. This library was
requested by a few people - I hope you find it useful.

Ross Philipson
Senior Software Engineer
Citrix Systems, Inc
14 Crosby Drive