Re: [Xen-devel] xenstore entry for "can migrate" or "can suspend"?

On Fri, 2013-01-11 at 17:51 +0000, Stephen Borrill wrote:
> I'm looking for what I need to write to xenstore from a VM to say whether or
> not it supports migration and/or suspension. On older versions of NetBSD,
> suspend/migration isn't supported and on newer versions it still has
> issues. Therefore I want to let the XenServer toolstack, etc.
> not offer the option to the end user.

Hi Stephen,

This list is concerned with the development of the Xen.org version of
Xen. It sounds like you want to be talking to XenServer support, either
via your rep of the forums at
http://forums.citrix.com/category.jspa?categoryID=101

Since the XenServer toolstack is xapi, which is also used in XCP, you
might also try the user list (xen-users@) or the xen-api@ list which is
the combined user+dev list for xapi.

Ian.