Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update, and stock-taking

On 16/01/13 18:15, Wei Liu wrote:
I think I will rate my project as Good. Will send another RFC seires
(hopefully two) by the end of this month. But this is my first time to
estimate a real world project though.

Well, I think even for experienced people, software estimation is only slightly better than "wild guess". This is particularly true when developing new features, as by definition you don't know what's possible and what might go wrong. If you're implementing your 10th Farmville clone, I think it's probably more predictable. :-)

Thanks,
 -George