Re: [Xen-devel] driver domain crash and reconnect handling

24.01.2013 17:25, Paul Durrant ÐÐÑÐÑ:

Some notes about guest suspend during IO.

I tested that way for storage reboot (pause all domains, reboot ISCSI storage
and resume every domain). If pause is short (less that 2 minutes), guest can
survive. If pause is longer than 2 minutes, guests in state of waiting for io
completion, detects IO timeout after resuming  and cause IO error on virtual
block devices. (PV).

To be clear here: do you mean you *paused* and then unpaused the VMs, or
*suspended* and then resumed the VMs? I suspect you mean the former.

   Paul
Pause, of cause. My bad.