Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: xenbusb_nop_confighook_cb timeout and cd issue

Hi,

On 10:14, Mark Felder wrote:
> I did try it and it didn't seem to make a difference. I was going to
> check with my contact and have him reconfirm that the patches
> actually made it into those RPMs but I haven't had time :(

Okay, thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately as Andrew Cooper pointed out, that patch turns out to have
zero effect on the compiled code.

Whatever fixed this for me, with xenkernel41 4.1.3nb2 on NetBSD, is
some other, unexplained difference between NetBSD's builds and my own
local builds, of the same source, in what should be an essentially
identical chrooted build environment (GCC 4.5.3 (NetBSD nb2 20110806),
pkgsrc-2012Q4).

Somehow both of the XCP 1.6 builds had this problem too (GCC 4.1.2
20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-46)).

Debian's builds (GCC 4.7.1) seem to be unaffected, although they carry a
lot of patches as well.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain