Re: [Xen-devel] HVM guests hanging in hpet_rtc_interrupt

On Mon, Feb 04, Olaf Hering wrote:

> Now I tried x86-HVM-RTC.patch, and the result is that the very first
> pvops guest boots fine, and also two xl migrate to localhost work fine!
> I will do some more testing to see if its consistent.

So two cycles of pvops dom0 show that the first guest starts fine. xl
create/migrate works fine as well.
Later I did shutdown the xl guest, started xend and ran the sles11
kernel in the guest, no more hpet1 messages.
Now I'm going to boot into sles11 dom0 and see if the hpet1 messsages
are really gone.

So I think the x86-HVM-RTC.patch works well for me.

Olaf