Re: [Xen-devel] XEN 4.1 error Critical Interrupt - Front panel NMI

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 04:49:47PM +0100, agya naila wrote:
>    Hello Everyone,
>    I am quite new on XEN. I tried to installed XEN on my server and I know
>    this server series IBM Xeon 3,4 Ghz didn't have Intel VTx support so I am
>    pllaning to use paravirtualization.
>    I configure the server with Ubuntu Desktop  12.0464 bit as dom0 with XEN
>    4.1 64 hypervisor. The configuration using repositories exactly by this
>    tutorial [1]https://help.ubuntu.com/community/XenProposed :

- What exact Xen version are you using?
- What exact Linux dom0 kernel are you using?
- Please paste your grub settings for the Xen entry.
- Did you capture the error/crash logs from the Serial console? (SOL provided
by the blade management).

-- Pasi