Re: [Xen-devel] QEMU: Enabling live-migrate on HVM on qemu-xen device model in 4.2

Alex Bligh writes ("[Xen-devel] QEMU: Enabling live-migrate on HVM on qemu-xen
device model in 4.2"):
> This patch series consists of 2       parts:
> * 11 patches to       libxl
>
> These patches enable live-migrate on HVM using the upstream qemu-xen
> device model under Xen 4.2. Currently this is unimplemented. In       the
> main they are backports           of patches in xen-unstable, thought the
> QEMU side in particular           needed some fiddling.

I think we should consider this when all of the required patches are
either backports from unstable, or for exceptional cases where there
is some reason why a particular patch can't or shouldn't go via
unstable.

I'll make substantive comment on the individual patches.

(Your text formatting is a bit odd.)

Thanks,
Ian.