Re: [Xen-devel] GPLPV

I have resoled this problem.
The kernel module xen_gntdev wasn't loaded. It was built as a module....

Now, the install of GPLPV has done successfuly and all is good in device manager with VL drivers.

Thanks you !!!!!

I have a question, is it still necessary to put GPLPV option at windows boot?
(LOADOPTIONS "GPLPV" or /GPLPV)

What is the objective of that?

Thanks

Erwan

2013/2/18 James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I try gplpv_Vista2008x64_signed_0.11.0.356_debug.msi on a windows 7 64
> bits.
> Look attachement for logs.

I think the problem might be related to this:

xen be core: xen be core: can't open gnttab device

but I don't know how to fix it. Maybe start a new thread with that as the subject?

James