[Xen-devel] [Vote] Results of formal vote for Mirage to be accepted as Xen.org Incubation Project

Hi everybody,

sorry for the delay in posting the vote results for http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Mirage_Incubation_Project_Proposal.

The vote breakdown:
- 6 out of 7 Xen committers voted (including project leads)
- 5 were in favour
- 1 abstained due to the "choice of the ISC licence rather than a copyleft licence such as LGPLv2+"

So overall the vote carries.

We also several other community members voting in support of the proposal. We also discussed the proposal at the last Xen Maintainer, Committer and Developer Meeting, which expressed support for the proposal.

What happens next?
I will work with the Mirage project lead on a detailed plan for the Incubation phase.

Best Regards
Lars