Re: [Xen-devel] How to get write checkin for xen.git tree?

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 16:42 +0000, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> Hey,
>
> There are some patches I've and a bunch of other work that I forsee coming
> that
> will mean more patches. I was wondering what the process is of getting
> checkin access for the Xen tree?

Usually you would be a maintainer for whichever subsystem in the tree
first. See "Maintainer Elections" and "Committer Elections" in
http://www.xen.org/projects/governance.html

What subsystem in xen.git are all these patches against? I think we
should start by processing them as normal patches (i.e. patch to list,
acks, some existing committer shovels them in) and work from there.

Ian.