Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-4.2-testing test] 16774: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 01.03.13 at 00:02, xen.org <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  test-i386-i386-xl-qemuu-winxpsp3  7 windows-install       fail REGR. vs.
> 15122

So this has now been failing for almost a week, and I don't think
I've seen anything being done about it. With 4.2.2-rc1 planned
for (hopefully) early next week, may I ask that the patch set
causing the regression be either reverted or fixed soonish?

What strikes me odd looking at the logs is that vCPU1 of the guest
is still in real mode, i.e. the guest either has a problem bringing up
its second CPU or dies very early. I didn't look at the patches in
any detail, but the sort of problem (reproducible and apparently
ending in a consistently bad state) doesn't look that hard to
analyze...

Thanks, Jan