Re: [Xen-devel] Questions about XSA39

On Thu, 2013-02-28 at 20:36 +0000, Nick Pegg wrote:
> Hi Xen developers,
>
> I had some questions regarding XSA39, and I hope you all can answer them.
>
> We've been rolling out some hosts with the XSA39 patch applied and have
> come across a problem where a few of our customer DomUs keep hitting the
> conditions which call netbk_fatal_tx_err(), mostly "Frag is bigger than

"mostly" or "all"? As all the reports I've seen so far are "Frag is
bigger than frame", so it would be interesting to know whether there's
any other error as well.

We're investigating whether this is a genuine bug in Xen netfront /
netback implementation, or it is something in kernel generating bogus
packet. The solution to this issue may different depending on various
factors.

Wei.