Re: [Xen-devel] Multiple-page mem_event ring buffer?

Could I safely use more than one page for the ring buffer (passing
'2' as the last parameter of xc_map_foreign_batch(), and so on), or
am I limited to 1 page by design?

You should be able to as many as you want. Are you hitting any
particular issues?

Actually, now that I've tried it, xc_domain_decrease_reservation_exact(xch, domain, RING_PAGES, 0, &ring_pfn) is failing for any RING_PAGES > 1.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Razvan Cojocaru