[Xen-devel] eDP screen corruption using linux 3.8 & xen 4.2

Konrad, et al,

I am seeing visual corruption (almost like an interlacing problem) with i915 under Xen on some platforms using linux-3.8.
See attached file for an example of the visual corruption.
This particular platform is an HP Elitebook 2540p

The same kernel and ramdisk, when booted as native linux does not show this corruption.
dmesg is attached, as well (out.txt) - but I did not see anything jump out at me for a failure.

Any insight into this failure type would be greatly appreciated.

Ben