Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 17327: trouble: broken/fail/pass

>>> On 19.03.13 at 03:36, xen.org <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 17327 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/17327/

Ian,

looking through the logs of this run for the effect of 2d8a282,
I'm having trouble identifying the code bases for the individual
builds. In particular, there is

(XEN) Xen version 4.3-unstable (osstest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (gcc (Debian 4.4.5-8)
4.4.5) debug=y Mon Mar 18 21:51:30 GMT 2013

still showing the "No irq handler for vector ..." messages, but
four later runs of the apparently earlier build

(XEN) Xen version 4.3-unstable (osstest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (gcc (Debian 4.4.5-8)
4.4.5) debug=y Mon Mar 18 21:08:37 GMT 2013

have not a single instance of those messages. Hence I would guess
that the earlier runs of the later builds somehow used a tree at
e9f3de0 (or earlier), but with

(XEN) Latest ChangeSet: unavailable

I don't see how I could prove that. Is there any other way to
associate the log of a particular run with the top level commit of
the originating source tree?

Jan