Re: [Xen-devel] Will Xen 4.3 use upstream QEMU by default ?

--On 22 March 2013 12:04:37 +0000 Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there a Xen related feature which works fine with
qemu-upstream-unstable.git tree but doesn't work with qemu.git tree?

I don't think so. If there are, they are probably just bugs introduced
in qemu.git that need to be fixed.

Last time I tried this the main issue was one completely outside the
source tree: distro package builders weren't building qemu with xen
support. If this situation changes (let's hope so), it would be useful
to build xen without building qemu (i.e. build against installed qemu
dev libraries etc.); I don't know how feasible this is at the moment.

--
Alex Bligh