Re: [Xen-devel] [GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-linus-3.9-rc3-tag

> David Vrabel (1): xen/events: avoid race with raising an event in unmask_evtchn()
Unless I am looking in the wrong place, this patch is still the same one
that breaks PV on HVM and Xen ARM guests, see:

http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=136377731913034

David is aware of the issue and I think is working on an alternative
fix.

Thank you for noticing that. Linus does not look to have pulled it - so we still have some time
to fix this right.