Re: [Xen-devel] Can not boot Dom0 when using Anthony's new XenARM source for Arndale.

2013/3/27 Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 03/25/2013 10:35 AM, Gihun Jung wrote:
>
>> Hi Xen Developers,
>
> Hello,
>

>> I had tested new XenARM for Arndale board that is updated in Anthony's
>> tree from 2 days ago.
>>
>> I expected that will be working. But, I can not boot Dom0 Kernel.
>> I used kernel and XenARM both are from Xen
>> Wiki(http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Arndale).
>>
>> It (seems) stopped after "(XEN) Freed 212kB init memory" message. When
>> I changed serial input to Xen ('ctrl-a' 3 times) and dump state, it
>> show we are in Undefined processor mode or sometimes in Abort mode.
>>
>> Does anyone else have the same problem? or Am I doing something wrong?
>
> I have updated the wiki page and the linux git.
> Could you retry with the new instructions? If you still have this issue,
> could you send serial output?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Julien

Thanks for your reply. It is pleasure to read updated wiki!
I have solved this issues with changing the load address of zImage by
u-boot to 0x60000000 from 0x40007000.
In that case, we should change "reg" of "module@0" node, which
described xen,multiboot-module as compatible from
exynos5250-ardale.dts.
The default value is reg = <0x40007000, 0x40000>. Am I doing right to
change 0x40007000 to 0x60000000?. It succeed to boot when i change it.
However, when I just leave it as a default and loaded zImage at
0x60000000, it was not working: Xen could not find zImage.
I think you will mention about this matter on wiki for clearing this
situation if it is right.

Thanks,
Gihun Jung