Re: [Xen-devel] High CPU temp, suspend problem - xen 4.1.5-pre, linux 3.7.x

On 27/03/2013 15:51, Marek Marczykowski wrote:
> On 27.03.2013 15:49, Marek Marczykowski wrote:
>> On 27.03.2013 15:46, Andrew Cooper wrote:
>>> As for locating the cause of the legacy vectors, it might be a good idea
>>> to stick a printk at the top of do_IRQ() which indicates an interrupt
>>> with vector between 0xe0 and 0xef.  This might at least indicate whether
>>> legacy vectors are genuinely being delivered, or whether we have some
>>> memory corruption causing these effects.
>> Ok, will try something like this.
> Nothing interesting here...
> Only vector 0xf1 for irq 4 and 0xf0 for irq 0 (which match irq dump
> information).

Even in the case where we hit the original assertion?

If so, then all I can thing is that the move_pending flag for that
specific GSI has been corrupted in memory somehow.

I wonder if hexdumping irq_desc[9] after setup, before sleep, on resume
and in the case of the assertion failure might give some hints.

~Andrew