Re: [Xen-devel] High CPU temp, suspend problem - xen 4.1.5-pre, linux 3.7.x

On 28.03.2013 17:13, Jan Beulich wrote:
>> Also one time I've got fatal page fault error, earlier in resume (it isn't
>> deterministic):
>> http://duch.mimuw.edu.pl/~marmarek/qubes/xen-4.1-resume-page-fault.log
>
> This is mostly identical to
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-01/msg02175.html,
> and hence I would assume that the patch Ben posted (v4 came
> through yesterday) would be fixing this. Care to give this a try?

With this, together with your previous patch ("x86:
irq_move_cleanup_interrupt() must ignore legacy vectors") I can't hit previous
IRQ setup problem (at least for few tries).

But it still doesn't solve original problem - after suspend system temperature
goes high, apparently only CPU0 is online.
If I pin some domain vCPU to non-0 CPU before suspend, I hit ASSERT() on resume:
(XEN) Finishing wakeup from ACPI S3 state.
(XEN) Enabling non-boot CPUs  ...
(XEN) Suppress EOI broadcast on CPU#1
(XEN) masked ExtINT on CPU#1
(XEN) Suppress EOI broadcast on CPU#2
(XEN) masked ExtINT on CPU#2
(XEN) Suppress EOI broadcast on CPU#3
(XEN) masked ExtINT on CPU#3
(XEN) Restoring affinity for d2v3
(XEN) Assertion '!cpus_empty(cpus) && cpu_isset(cpu, cpus)' failed at
sched_credit.c:481

xl cpupool-list -c:
Name               CPU list
Pool-0             0