[Xen-devel] Will the GSoC Program be discussed hereï

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Li Yechen <lccycc123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 16:14:45 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 08:15:08 +0000

Hi  Xen-Devel Community,

My name is Yechen Li and I'm a student of Virtualization Lab of Peking University, China.
Preparing to join the GSoC of xen this year, I'm interested in the "Temporal Isolation and Multiprocessor Support in the SEDF Scheduler" project.
Will the GSoC projects be discussed here?
I'm new to xen and xen community, hoping this doesn't make a disturb to your works.
Thank you very much.

--
Yechen Li

Team of System Virtualization and Cloud Computing
School of Electronic Engineering  and Computer Science

Peking University, China

Nothing is impossible because impossible itself  says: " I'm possible "
lccycc From PKU