Re: [Xen-devel] OT: xen libvirt issue

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Dario Faggioli
<dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On gio, 2013-04-04 at 21:49 +0200, AL13N wrote:
>> i realise this is completely off-topic, but if someone on this list has some
>> knowledge on this, see:
>>
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2013-April/msg00189.html
>>
>> the issue is that shutting down xen domains, segfaults libvirtd... which is
>> annoying
>>
> I don't have any clue on this... But, perhaps, Jim does (Cc-ing him)?

The e-mail that AL13N linked to was actually from Jim, saying he would
be really busy for a while and unable to look at it.

The question isn't off-topic, as libxl and xend have to work closely
with libvirt.  Unfortunately, I don't think any of the active
developers on this list has much familiarity with libvirt.  It Would
Be Good if someone could step up and learn, but with our feature
freeze next week, we're also kind of heads-down getting stuff
implemented...

 -George