Re: [Xen-devel] GPU passthrough issue when VM is configured with 4G memory

On Tue, 2013-04-16 at 13:37 +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> It looks like the qemu guys didn't like the patch;

Neither did I, I disagree with adding a magic register to an emulation
of an *real* piece of hardware (as opposed to some made up virtual one).
Particularly when, as you've noted, there are other way to get this
information.

Ian.