Re: [Xen-devel] stubdom crash, xen 4.2.1, libxl

On 17.04.2013 17:54, Anthony PERARD wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Marek Marczykowski
> <marmarek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Yes.

>>> It crashed before any output on console. Only visible with "c" state on xl
>>> list. When I've attached to it via gdbsx it point out first line of main(),
>>> so
>>> stubdom code doesn't even begin to execute. I can provide core dump if it
>>> can
>>> help.
>>
>> Can anyone send me working config for HVM with stubdom for xl (4.2)?
>
> Hi,
>
> if that help, I've got a stubdom config file, it run on xen-unstable,
> but I don't expect there is any change, config file point of view,
> since 4.2.

Thanks.

I've found the problem. Backtrace was misleading, there was called do_exit(),
not just at the beginning, but after some qemu initialization. And this
do_exit() actually was inside of my code added to stubdom... I didn't figured
it out in the first place, because I've checked wrong log file.

Sorry for the noise.

--
Best Regards / Pozdrawiam,
Marek Marczykowski