Re: [Xen-devel] Massive Instant Clock Jump & Freeze domU Issue (NOT Related to Drift, Live Migration or Saving/Restoring)

>>> On 23.04.13 at 00:50, Tom W <tcte.tech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -for all dom0s & domUs: independent_wallclock=0, ntpd is running,
> clocksource=jiffies, Xen version 3.1.2

I can only second Ian's recommendation to drop this clocksource=
option.

And unless this was a typo, you surely want to get off that really
old hypervisor. Nobody's going to help you with issues there, if
they're not reproducible on recent Xen. Even if it was meant to
read 4.1.2, you should update to (or at least check against)
4.1.4 or 4.1.5-rc before claiming to have an unsolved problem.

Jan