Re: [Xen-devel] HVM firmware passthrough - helper library

On 04/23/2013 06:06 PM, Art Napor wrote:
Could the biospt utility generate the ACPI table file even on systems
without OEM/branding tables - /SLIC? I have a kludgy work around to
mount overtop of /sys/firmware/acpi/tables/SLIC before running the
utility for systems without, but was wondering if the utility could skip
over SLIC for systems that don't have this table.

The utility can do whatever you want it to do - is really is just sample code. I wrote it to test the code I was submitting and I just happened to pick the SLIC table to snarf. Please feel free to modify it in any way you see fit, the library itself lets you specify what tables you want to grab.

Ross